Re: [IP] Hot tub therapy?

Been reading all the posts about hot tubs and between dodging hurricanes
here in Fla, I haven't responded yet.  Here's my $.02 cents worth:

BE CAREFUL.  diabetics (particularly those with neuropithy (sp?) of the
lower extremities) should be very careful because if the water is too
hot, you can burn yourself and not know it, which can lead to lots of
problems.

Dave in Central Florida

mail to:  email @ redacted