Re: [IP] Basal rates & puberty

Hi Pat,
     I have a daughter that is 13 and weighs 105 pounds.  Her basal rate is
.8 from midnight to 8 a.m. and .9 the rest of the time.  She also is active
with cheerleading and usually has to bolus .9 before disconnecting for two
hours practice.  We have also been making changes because she's only been on
the pump a month also.  She loves the pump and the freedom it has given her
to eat whenever she wants and not be on such a tight schedule.  Good luck to