[IP] home made cake

> I think we underestimated the homemade cake
> (very high in butter..made by me)

Careful with the cake estimates. Lily's two WORST lows have occured
after carefully estimating the carb content of cakes we made at home
with all known ingredients and then...... CRASHeroonie!! Somehow some
of the carbs seem to evaporate somewhere. She now keeps her cake
intake at about 50 grams or lower when accompanied with frosting this
has limited the occasional mistake to a manageable low.