[IP] RE: insulin-pumpers-digest V3 #486

Insurance companies are strange critters.  I have United Health Care (UHC)
as well (through my employer), and I live in Phoenix.  UHC paid 100% for my
pump back in 4/97, and since then they've paid 100% for my pump supplies.
And they insist that all pump supplies be purchased direct from MiniMed, to
cut out any sort of 'middleman'.  MiniMed bills UHC directly, so I don't
even have to deal with that.