Re: [IP] sleeping with pump-not MY undies!

Hello All -

When I first got my pump, couldn't slleep thru the night no matter what -
think it was just nervousness in the beginning.  NOW - what works
perfectly - I have several pairs of
boxer shorts that DID belong to my significant other  (but he gave them to
me for the pump) - works perfectly - PERFECTLY - if I clip the pump on the
side of them!  Wear them under a nightgown, nightshirt - anywhere!  I
suggest you ladies try it - they're loose, cotton, waistband holds the pump
easily!!!  For me, a perfect solution - light, airy, and Comfortable!!!
Just a thought.......