[IP] Back-lit monitor? Purse-size scale?

Two questions:

# Anyone know of a glucose monitor that can be back-lit like the MM pump? I
often check my BG in the car or late at night in bed and would love to do it
more easily, without turning on the big light and waking up my husband.

# Anyone know of a very small, light purse-size gram scale? Mine at home is
too big to comfortably lug around to friends' homes and restaurants.