[IP] Basal rates & puberty

My son Eric is 13, weighs 106 pounds, and is very active.  We've been pumping for about a month and are having a pretty rough time getting his basal rates right.  Our doctor has been great but this is her first pump too and we're trying to figure things out together.  I'm curious about the basal rates being used by other kids around his age/weight.  Anybody willing to share?  Thanks!