Re: [IP] Disconnecting at night

In a message dated 9/20/99 5:52:02 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Has anyone woken up and discovered that they have disconnected while
 sleeping?  I tested Spencer this AM when I woke up, he was 357, I went
 to give him a hi bolus and couldn't find his pump >>

Haven't ever disconnected while sleeping or had a set come out, but have had
my cat get frisky and chew through the tubing. Keep my covers on after that.
(or I guess kitty should find a new sleeping companion).

I use the longest tubing and sometimes when sleepy in the middle of the night
have to search a bit to find pump.  I just start where it's connected to me
and follow the tube in the dark.

I have had conversations with my 8 year old daughter with her sitting up in
bed that she swears she never had. Could Spencer be rousing up a little and
somehow disconnect himself in that fog between sleep and awake?

Best wishes, you're doing fine,