[IP] morning highs, school/work

I need more insulin when I get ready for work in the morn., but not on

I was testing at 7:30 and then eating at 8:15, 8:30 and always high
after breakfast, so I decided to test at 7:30 and then 45 minutes later
right before I ate (tested several times) and was approx 50 to 60 points
higher. I think just getting up and rushing to get ready for work is the
adrenaline for me. (and no I don't dread going to work) But on weekends
after I get up I eat right away and it is much more of a relaxed
atmosphere. Also, much more active on Sat and Sun.

Do you think "school days" can equal "work days"?