[IP] low while shopping

what is funny (for us) is that geneva ALWAYS got low while shopping on
injections.  never failed.  no matter what she ate prior...

since pumping, we haven't had this happen at all.  she is thrilled.  it was
always such a yucky thing to have to sit down in the middle of the mall
floor, test and drink a juicy juice with everyone wondering what the heck
was going on.

I don't have a clue for you.  maybe set temp. even lower?