[IP] missing IP members

here i am...still TEN digests behind...arrrghghghghgh, but just say that you
were actually "missing" me???   awww - i feel so loved!

anyway...if you have sent me a persona; email in the past 2 weeks (JUDY PRE
and FRERROY I know for sure have), and i havent responded it is because AOL
decided to have a hypoglycemic attack and black out....so, now i am catching

Roy...I remember you said you got your pump, but don't remember what else you
said...if you still have that post, please resend it to me

Judy:  I am sorry i never got back to you about an endo...in addition to AOL
being persnickity, I have also been swamped with work and never followed up
with my endo...

BUT...just a reminder to all...please no HTML, and PLEASE no re-posting of
entire messages when you write back to IP.  Also, if you are just saying "way
to go"  "congrats" or "me too"  PLEASE send it directly to hte person you are
congratulating rather than posting it to IP

*-)=B xoxx~~~[507]