Re: [IP] Gluco Watch Study

Hmm, I really don't know how to answer that.  Mind you what I got tested
with is close to being the final product but not "the" final product.  I
would think it wouldn't bother them having it on but would it even work if
they were playing hard.  The perspiration thing is not going away.  So if
the kids are perspiring at all then it won't test their blood sugar.  I am
also not even sure if it will come out with FDA approval for kids.  The only
groups that I know of that have been tested is adults.  I wish I could be of
more help.

Fran in AZ