[IP] problems with lows

Hi Guys, I  keep going low every time I go shopping even if it is only
15 mins.
Today I went shopping at wal-mart bg starting at 148 set a temp. basal
of 2/10 of a unit less than usually take one hour later I was 50 .That
was after already eating two glucose tabs. I can clean house and set the
same basal rate and not go low, but walk in wal-mart and most of the
time I go low ,but not
always.  I don't know one day from the next weather I'm going to go hi
or low.
Any advice would be appreciated.Thank you Tammy