Re: [IP] Micro's

In a message dated 09/20/1999 1:32:12 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Penny, I think your son was shut out.  All of the people in the program
 seemed to have recieved their Micros about a week ago.  It is a one time
 thing, so I think your son will not be a guinea pig this time.  My son
 Stephen is, and I emailed the address posted here a while ago immediately
 after reading it.  No phone calls ever confirmed he was in, they just sent
 Deb >>

Thanks,  I should added that he was supposedly on the list way back in July.
Oh well all I can do is call, call , call and beg!!! Thanks again,