Re: [IP] Micro's

In a message dated 9/20/99 1:06:41 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Are you one of the test people? Just trying to gather info because my son
 supposed to be one of them but I keep getting the run around from the person
 I'm talking to. Thanks in advance
 Penny >>
 Penny, I think your son was shut out.  All of the people in the program
seemed to have recieved their Micros about a week ago.  It is a one time
thing, so I think your son will not be a guinea pig this time.  My son
Stephen is, and I emailed the address posted here a while ago immediately
after reading it.  No phone calls ever confirmed he was in, they just sent