Re: [IP] Help! Puberty ahead

So, when kids
>are starting puberty, does their sugar go up and down in little cycles?

We've been dealing with the exact same issues with Stephanie...was
attributing it to plain old growth spurt, but the last few months we're
beginning to see some cyclic patterns (not that any of them are regular or
predictable...they just keep recurring off and on)...does this smooth out
once periods begin or are we in for yet more roller-coaster rides for the
long haul of puberty?

Betsy, mom of 10 yo Stephanie, pumping since 3/98