Re: [IP] Micro's

In a message dated 09/20/1999 10:21:02 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<<  used my first set Saturday, and I think it's great so far, I haven't
      had any problems high or low. I am NOT thin, rather on the "comfy"
      side, and yet have had no unexplainable highs. I like them because I
      didn't feel a thing when I inserted it.
      Sarah >>

Are you one of the test people? Just trying to gather info because my son is
supposed to be one of them but I keep getting the run around from the person
I'm talking to. Thanks in advance