[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V3 #484

yuppers, the hot water trick works wonders... not only does it drop you
bs's but somewhere I was told that it increases the action of your
insulin... great trick when you're having one of those nasty high days when
you can dump in a gallon of insulin and nothing seems to work... a hot
bathtub does the same thing, but not nearly as much fun... *S* soaks out
the soreness from the high day...

hmmm wonder if we could all get letters of medical necessity for hot tubs
now... *S*

Wambli Wing and Company
Brookings, South Dakota
email @ redacted

a pow wow style booth website for American Indian creations!

mitakue oyasin