Re: [IP] questions on insulin sensitivity--not matching up

gianna, I'm not sure on what you mean by not matching up.  There is not
always a good correlation between one's basal rate and bolus needs.
Another way to look at it is to consider how much you BG will be raised by
one g of carb.   From your numbers, 1 g of carb will raise BG 7.5 mg/dl.
This I admit is on the high side.  Mine is about 3, and geneva's about 3,
too (she's not at all weird, ruth :-).  You can figure this by taking the
carb/ins ratio and dividing it by the g/ins ratio.  This is actually a
useful number to know, especially when treating a hypo.  So basically,
gianna, you need about half as much glucose as I do to treat a low.    If
your question relates to why you are more sensitive, I can't help you
there.   But it's probably related to the same reason as why you and I
don't look the same *S*