Re: [IP] eyes

Kristin---I have had diabetes for 27 years now and have occasionally been
told that I have microaneurysms (spelling?}  in one or both eyes.  These
"spots" can come and go I was told and guess that to be true since I have
required no laser surgery as yet.  Some diabetics do not know that if they
bring their fairly controlled diabetes into excellent control  the eyes can
temporarily worsen.  It should be only temporary though and should not be
enough to change your visual acuity>  Eye problems can also be exacerbated by
pregnancy-----although I'm expecting # 3 and have had no problems !!!!!  Good