[IP] Disconnecting at night

Has anyone woken up and discovered that they have disconnected while
sleeping?  I tested Spencer this AM when I woke up, he was 357, I went
to give him a hi bolus and couldn't find his pump (his set was still
in).  He tested for keytones, which were large.  He is now 275 and
sleeping, so I haven't checked on the ketone situation a second time,
but I will in a half hour or so.  Thanks for listening.

Lisa D. (Spencer's Mom)