Re: [IP] questions on insulin sensitivity--not matching up

gianna marzilli wrote:

> Is all of the math supposed to check out?

I don't know if it is supposed to check out but my carb ratio is 1:10 in
the morning before 11am and 1:15 the rest of the day, 10 gms of carbs
raises my bgs 50, 1 unit of insulin drops my bgs 60. Those numbers don't
"check out".

As a software developer who is used to seeing 2 + 2 always = 4, I am
learning to accept that for my body it may be 3, 4, or 5, depending on
lots of factors and I can only see some of them.