[IP] gianna

Hey gianna, what you listed as your basal and carb ratios almost match mine
exactly.  I have an increased sensitivity to insulin when I am in normal
range.  I once had .5 unit drop me 90 points!!! (and I was driving long
distance so no exercise or food factor there - I was just correcting a
morning "high" ).  My carb ratios are highest at lunch - about 1:11, and my
24 hour basal profile (yes I know I am lucky) is 0.5

Another oddball,