[IP] timing of dawn phenomenon

hello again, more questions from The Newbie :)  I am noticing that when I
get up in the morning, my bg is perfect (big huge wide grin) and then if I
don't eat anything, it starts to go up.  Now, what I can't figure out
(because I have not yet had the LUXURY of sleeping late with my pump yet!!
grrr . .. . as soon as I could've slept late, school had to start!!)  is . .
.will my bg go up at the same TIME every day (it is always within 5-6 points
at 6:30 (when I get up) as it is at 3 am, then rises about 60 points or so
until 10-11 am when it levels off) or will it always go up for 3-4 hours
AFTER I GET UP, no matter what time this is.  To put it simply, do I need to
change my basal profiles or just set s temp basal for three hours whenever I
crawl out of bed? Anyone have any similar experiences or advice?  Thanks,
Gianna (in the process of fine tuning)