Re: [IP] No delivery alarms?

Hi Nick,

I was having that problem last year when
I tried to make my infusion last as long as possible, because of the
price  (I pay for all supplies).  I found by about the third or fourth
day (in retrospect), the site was going bad with straight Humalog as
evidenced by no delivery alarms and rising BG's between boluses.  There
are a number of us on the List who have encountered this problem. Mixing
H and R in various ratios seemed to help, rather than straight H.  I do
not recall if you said if you are using straight H.    I use a ratio of
5 parts H to 1 part R.  Others use different ratios such as H/R 4:1 or
3:1 or 1:1.

Hope that helps.
Janet Riganti