[IP] questions on insulin sensitivity--not matching up

Hi all--one thing I've noticed here, maybe you can help?  I am on .4 units
per hour basals that seem pretty close to what they should be (I think I
need to adjust up in the morning and down in the afternoon by about 1 tenth
unit.)  and, one unit of humalog brings me down AT LEAST 75 points, maybe
more like a hundred.  So that would make me insulin sensitive.  But I still
seeme to need 1 unit for 10 grams cho, which seems wrong?  Is all of the
math supposed to check out?  Technically I "should" have 1 unit for 15grams
cho, but I know the body doesn't always work mathematically!! Anyone with
ideas?   --gianna