Re: [IP] exercise lows

>Has anyone else noticed that if you exercise within 30-60 min of taking
>Humalog that you go low when you are exercising? Especially in the heat?
  This ALWAYS happens to me!! Like this morning :)  I ate 3 (yikes!!)
doughnuts (I know I know . . .i haven't had a doughnut in months . . .cut me
some slack, we are pumpers afterall!)  I bolused 9 units and then an hour
and a half later went for a long, fast walk (I hadn't planned this) and even
with my pump in suspend I still went down to 59, and I had been 147 before!
--Gianna (working on fine tuning all things insulin related!)