Re: [IP] No delivery alarms?

Title: Re: [IP] No delivery alarms?
Hi.  I have found that one thing that can cause repeated no delivery alarms is this:  If you do not properly cycle the syringe to spread the lubricant out you can get no delivery alarms when bolusing.  This  happened to me just the other day. Every time I tried a bolus I got an alarm, but the basal had been getting through just fine.  You may want to review your set up protocol with your trainer or give MM a call to double check your pump.  I use a 507, and I know the 507C is different.  Good luck ~ Frank