[IP] Non-member submission from Nick Wilson <email @ redacted>

Hi!! The message below was rejected by the Insulin Pumpers system because
you sent it from an email address that it didn't recognize. When you signed
up, you used the email address of: email @ redacted  The message below
used: email @ redacted If this is a permanent change, please let
me know.

Thanks.

Sam Skopp
Insulin Pumpers Administrator for the Week