Re: [IP] Nicole Johnson - my realization

    My daughter and I had the pleasure of sitting with Nicole Johnson at one
of our Phila. JDF WALK kickoff luncheons. Melissa also got to chat with
Nicole afterwards & even "tried on" the crown ( actually Nicole held it over
her head! LOL). I was seated next to Nicole's chaperone, who informed me that
Nicole was already booked into February of next year with speaking
engagements on behalf of diabetes awareness - so I don't think that we need
worry about her "abandoning" this cause, just because her reign has now

Regards, Renee ( pump-mom/coach to Melissa)