[IP] Converting Regular to Humalog

I just finished John Walsh's Pumping Insulin and learned more there than I've
learned from the endos and CDEs.  Can't sing its praises enough.  One major
question though:  its written for pumpers using Regular in their pumps.  How
do I go about translating the rules to Humalog?  There are all kinds of
tables and checks for correctly setting your basals and boluses - but the
timing all assumes Regular in the pump.  Is there some kind of formula or
rule to translate to Humalog?  For example, if H works, say, 80% faster than
R, I could do the multiplication and change all the tables that way.  HELP!
I want to start experimenting on the kid right away!!!!!! <evil laugh>