[IP] Re:United Healthcare and supplies

Safieh, I have United Healthcare and my supplies are covered at 100% from
a home health/infusion center agency.  You need a case manager to go to
bat for you; that solved 99% of my problems with United with diabetes and
other stuff.  What area do you live in?  Let me know and I will call my
case manager, find out who covers your area and send you the information.
 Send me a private email as my schedule is incredibly hectic right now
and I am not finding time to read the digest each day.
email @ redacted
abject apologies if I spelled your name incorrectly; my fumbling fingers
accidently hit the delete key! :(