[IP] Diabets/Erie

Hi Sally!
I am from Erie also, where were you located there, and how long did you live
I have been a diabetic for 31 years and just started pumping on June 2nd, of
this year. What a change it has made in my life!  I have energy now, whereas
before I would just be drained all the time.  I am writing this this early
because I am leaving home in about 45 minutes to go to Erie to the peninsula
to walk in the Juvenile Diabetes Foundation walkathon!
Email me back, and welcome to the list!
Lori A. Willey
First Express Inc., FSP
email @ redacted