[IP] Our new site!

(Hubby here, wife is fast asleep!)
Our local pumpers site is up but only by the skin of its teeth, no real
content yet.  The plans for the future will be some informative links to
other pumper sites, information on upcoming events, notes from past
meetings,...  Does anyone know of some really great pumper sites (yes,
www.insulin-pumpers.org/ will be in there!) or some other kind of
information that could be helpful?  Also, if there are any OK-Pumpers in
the group, I would love to get ahold of some of the past notes, my wife
gave all of hers out to her patients!