[IP] Hot Tub Therapy

I definitely think this should be written up as a "medical necessity" by
every endo out there as part of the mommy/daddy/spouse therapy...oooo,
just the thought of a 30-minute soak every day makes me take a deep
breath!  :~)
God Bless,
Mom of Katie, 8, dx'd 9/97, pumping since 8/2/99

Okay, what is this that was on CBS this morning about Hot Tub Therapy for

diabetics??? Did anyone else hear this report. It said that soaking in a
tub for 30 minutes every day for 3 weeks helps to reduce bg's.  Any
or comments out there???