Re: [IP] Nicole Johnson - my realization

I read somewhere that she does plan to keep speaking and pushing diabetes
awareness.  I'm sure that even without her title, she will still be the
"former miss america" and will continue to be a role model and outstanding
spokesperson.  Just because she isn't Miss America anymore doesn't mean
people won't listen to her, and I'm sure she still has many influential
contacts.  I was just happy to hear that she isn't giving up!