[IP] micros...lows, and a crimp

hey all
 Ok, my bg are much better on the micros, now I'm on set 3, but back to
my normal set probs..nothing lasts as long as it should, the 2nd set
was going up high, luckily caught it, 250 corrected, kept going up so
changed it...make me think twice about switching, but i'll see how many
probs i have, so far out of 2 sets i've only had one prob..for me
thats' probably about average..although it's not too comfortable now in
my side...(figured it wasn't fair to only wear in my stoamch since in
reality mys tomach is not my favorite site)

Do You Yahoo!?