[IP] Hot Tubs

Greetings- I must say I was shocked to read Safieh's report on deaths of diabetics due to hot tubs lowering their BG to such a critical point they drowned.  As a hot tub lover who's made a daily ritual of soaking in hot tubs (in the famous waters of Hot Springs, Arkansas)
I have never had any problem whatsoever with BG going low and I'm one who's spent 35 years chasing lows!  Nor has any doc or CDE ever mentioned it to me.   I admit that a hot tub is no place to be if one goes low, but I am hoping there are other pumpers who will- once again- reiterate their experiences on this subject.