[IP] I spoke too soon....

Hi everyone. Earlier I sent a post, and this was part of it

<< BTW, her bgs after that? at 4a.m. - 103, 6:30 - 107, lunch 111, 3:30 pm -
108, and dinner time, 106. I am knocking on wood like crazy!!!!! Don't know
how the rest of the weekend will be until it's over - she's away at a church

Darn! When will I learn to keep my mouth shut and just keep knocking on that
wood until my knuckles bleed???? I took my older daughter shopping today, and
when I arrived home, my husband informs me that Amy called from her retreat
-- site was very sore (less than 24 hrs. in place) and her bg was 462!! No
keto stix -- the only thing she forgot to pack (she even remembered extra
batteries!) When she went to change her site out, got an alarm. Gary called
MM, got that under control. She injected, went to 231, and 1 hour later was
at 62. Has a new site in place and all is well. She says it's not a site
infection, it was just very sore.

Oh well, so much for perfection. Guess from now on, if you don't hear from
me, all is well!! lol