Re: [IP] Couple of questions

Dear KL,

This going to sound really strange, but I made a waist pouch for Jack.  On
Thursday I washed it and it disappeared into "sock limbo."  Since I couldn't
find the leather case and clip, I ended up putting it into a sock and then
into his pocket.  I safety pinned the top of the sock to his jeans and it
worked fine.  I'm actually thinking of using this method instead of the waist
pouch.  Just make a small pouch with a buttonhole on each side of the top.
Then sew a button to the inside of the pants pocket.  The pump goes into the
pouch and is buttoned onto the jeans.  Wish I could draw it for you.

Mother of Jack (5-1/2 yrs old)