[IP] exercise lows

I guess my question has been answered...like a hot tub, when the skin gets
hot the insulin absorbes quicker. We noticed this in the past, but we cannot
always prevent him from playing with his friends after he has just bolused.
So what? We give him a peanut butter cracker or two or make him sit on the
sidelines for a few extra minutes? His pump was at 60% already too from his
soccer game earlier...strange. AND he had just eaten lunch/bolused.

Mom of Kevin