Re: [IP] Hot tub therapy?

 >My understanding is that hot tubs, like exercise ("hot" muscles), hot
 >weather, etc., cause the insulin under your skin to disburse quicker.

Although this is what I've been told too, its hard to make a blanket
assertion about these things. Everyone is different. So it would be wise to
test immediately before and after hot-tubbing to see what it does to you.
In any case, please disconnect before going into the hot-tub and don't stay
in too long... especially the first time.