Re: [IP] Re: ER visits

> that Shane was diabetic! Thankfully Shane was aware and able to tell
> them some of this, but of course he has no memories during the
> actual reaction and seizure, so he can't tell them much useful. From
> now on, screw the ambulance, I will just drive him in myself! Laura

You can probably help him much more with a large dose of glucose if
he is consious and/or capable of swallowing (glucose gel). Or giving
him a dose (half dose??) of glucagon. Talk to his endo. This would be
much faster and probably safer than a trip to the hospital. I'm sure
his medical team can train you on the necessary things to do.