[IP] Approved!!!

We just got a letter from our insurance company with approval for the pump
for Josh!!  His start up was tentatively set for September 28, so now all
systems are 'go.'  I have one question (for now).  The approval is through
12/31/99.  Do we have to get approval again to cover supplies after that
date?  Do any of your insurance companies require reapproval at certain
intervals?  Oops- that's two questions.  Thanks         Annette