Re: [IP] talk to me (aol) !!

>Hi Gianna, tried to add you to my list on aol and grm piano, grm_piano,
>grmpiano, all came back as invalid nicknames.  Mine is F0xi if you want to
>add me, the o is a zero :)

Hmmmmmm . . . . this is weird . . . i don't know why??  My screen name seems
to work with some other people :(   I just double checked and it is
definately  "grm piano"   with the space in between and everything.  Is it
different with regular AOL and Instant messager?  I don't know! Oh well,
everyone, keep trying!  (wendy I added you to my list!)