Re: [IP] OUR DOC AGREES TO PUMP!

Mag,

Like I said before I'm way behind on my E-mail, but had to write to you.
Congregations to Matt. Eve didn't have a loner pump or saline either, just
want live. The mm trainer was impressed that she knew how to set all the
functions, even the advanced  functions. She "played" with it for two weeks
before training. We also filled the reservoir with tap water, hook up the
tubing and took the needle out of the sof-set and cut the cannula off and
taped  the wings to her tummy. This way she get use to it on her. She also
"bolused" for meals. We also ran a fake basal rate and she could change it
if she wanted to. She even slept with it. When Matt gets his pump have him
play with it too.

Deborah mom to Eve 12
DXed 5/3/96 pumping 5/21/99