[IP] re: hot tub therapy

Hi. I know that hot tub therapy ( or hot baths, or hot showers) can be very
dangerous for diabetics using insulin- especially if you just gave a bolus.
I know of one death that just happened in June, supposedly because he went
low in the hot shower or bath, passed out, and drowned.  I've heard of
several hospitalizations- and almost deaths- because of the same thing.
Exercise really is a better alternative.  Remember you're not getting the
same heart exercise when sitting in a tub as when you go out for a walk.
Please be careful with hot tubs, hot baths, and hot showers.