[IP] Re: sleep/pump

>1.  What's the best thing to do with the pump while you are sleeping.  Do
> you still wear it? Do you put it next to the bed?

To me, all the shirts and belts have felt overly confining and presenting
difficulties if I want to sleep on top of the pump.

So, at first I let the pump float unattached.  That was OK, but not as good
as what I do now.

I use the Disetronic with the horizontal leather flip case, which is soft
and compact.  I simply clip it to the top (stretchy) panel of my
undershorts.  If I want to change position and it's in the way, I slide it a
few inches anterior or posterior.

Also, sleeping on tenders/silhouettes, properly inserted, is no problem at