Re: [IP] convincing the ignorant

Ruth, you can't blame her for not wanting Geneva to eat "sugar", it's very
difficult to believe that a person with D can, just take a deep breath, and
ignore the comments!!!!!  You know that what your doing is acceptable, and
that's all that matters, also you can just say simply, that with
technology.......etc, etc. etc. Don't forget to tell them that the control
study showed that with the tight control you have with the pump, it decreases
chances of complications by 60%!!!!!!!  I believe that is correct, someone
let me know if it isn't.  Good luck, your not alone!