Re: [IP] Sof-set Micro Lows

Hi George,
     This new set is certainly a case of YMMV, and as I said in my post, I do
hope that they benefit someone out there. As for the "padding" issue, this
isn't the problem here. I had hoped that the new sets would work well above
my waist where I am rather lean. Regular sofsets are problematic for me
there. It sounds as though some are finding success (which is wonderful), and
many others are experiencing rampant highs or rampant lows. I hope that more
refinement for consistency is in the offing before marketing, or that MM
will, at least, say who their target audience is before people order a three
month supply.